Friday, November 27, 2009

Fraud Protectin in Opera?

When using Opera 9.21 with Fraud Protection, it said:"The server's name "mail.yahoo.com" does not match the certificate's name "login.yahoo.com". Somebody may be trying to eavesdrop on you."



What should I do? Click "Accept" to login or Click "Cancel".



When I clicked accept, Yahoo's continued to ask me to login again for about 2 or 3 times before open my mail account.



So there is something wrong with Yahoo or Opera or My computer. What should I do?



Fraud Protectin in Opera?microsoft word download



Try Little Snitch and find out who is looking at you.



Otherwise try restarting your computer, or look in the preferences to make sure you don't have any other programs running during startup.



Fraud Protectin in Opera?internet explorer download internet explorer



when the box appears check remember this or something like that



it says somewhere in the box

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security