Friday, November 27, 2009

Phantom .. of the OPERA!?

Okay, so I saw the real opera at the Venetian in Las Vegas.. and I was just wondering, why did Christine kiss the phantom in front of her fiance? I just don't get it.. Please answer me if you have seen the opera! Why did she kiss the phantom???



Phantom .. of the OPERA!?



I am obsessed with the Phantom of the Opera :-D. I think Christine kissed the Phantom the FIRST time because she wanted Raoul to escape unharmed...the SECOND time she kissed him, I think, was because she truly had feelings for him and that was her way of showing him. Raoul probably thought she was doing it to set him free and didn't think much of it. Some versions it seems like she is revolted and is doing it to free Raoul, but Erik didn't ASK her to kiss him, she did that on her own accord. Some versions she is really into the kiss and it seems like thats her way of apalogizing for leaving. I personally think it was out of love that she finally realized she had for him :)...hope I kinda helped.



Phantom .. of the OPERA!?uninstall internet explorer internet explorer



she was showing him that he wasn't alone, that she did care for him.



'pitiful creature of darkness



what kind of life have you known



God give me courage to show you



You are not alone'
Lorreign gave a great answer. That's exactly what it is :-) Plus, he's a phantom... did Raoul even see her kiss him even though it was right in front of him? It's been so long since I've seen Phantom! I'm imagining that it's possible that though it was staged where Raoul was right there, he may not have 'seen' the kiss because it was between Christine and her Phantom, know what I mean?
Beacause she fall in love, i think. I seen it but not the last 30-60mins so idk really. Im srry , well watch it again if u can . Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security