Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Phantom of the opera music?

I am doing a project on the famous musical the Phantom of the Opera and as part of the project criteria i have to describe three examples of the music (about 200 words per song). And list as many features of the songs as I can. For example; Tempo (how fast), what instruments are playing in the accompaniment, what kind of beat has it got, describe the shape of the melody (is it repetitive, does it jump around, does it hang around a few notes etc.), and other details.



The only problem is I am really bad at music and I dont know how to read music. The three songs that I have chosen are The phantom of the Opera, the music of the night and Think of me. I know it seems alot to ask but i am VERY DESPERATE.



any answers would seriously be appreciated



Phantom of the opera music?windows media player



phantom of the opera is allegro vivace which is pretty fast and vivace means lively in this an organ, drums and an electric guitar, trumpets? and some techno stuff maybe in the backround not sure it has the repetitive theme of that 5 chords going up and down. sry it makes sense it my head but i guess not really



the music of the night is andante i think i hear an orchestra like from violins to basses and i hear a harp, some trumpets at parts maybe, piano?,flutes i think kinda repetitive



think of me is allegretto again repetitive is supposed to be an opera aria instruments piano orchestra trumpets again repetitive



sry if this doesn't really make sense i hope it somewhat helps!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security