Friday, November 27, 2009

Opera web browser problem?

ever since i turned off my computer my opera web browser is all black wenver it opens like on the top i see forward the word wand and google bar and search bar and below i see my nine short cuts but the rest is all black and i cannot see the boxes where i type things in like for instance i guessed on where to write this cause there is not box around it.



Opera web browser problem?windows xp pro



Probably a virus, or something elese affected it. I reccomend reinstall(without uninstalling it first) to keep your shortcuts(also named favourites). If that won't work, try writing the favourites sites on a piece of paper, uninstall opera, then install it again. If it still dosen't work, let me reccomend you Firefox!(I think is the best web browser) Good luck!



Opera web browser problem?microsoft net framework internet explorer



Try reinstalling it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security