Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Is it possible for MSN Messenger links to open Opera Browser instead of Internet Explorer?

Hi!,



I use msn messenger %26amp; yahoo instant messenger for chatting with my friends online. Problem is I prefer Opera Browser, over IE Browser and when I am logged into msn messenger, I will click on the link to 'Go To My Hotmail Email' and msn messenger will open Internet Explorer, instead of my Opera Browser. Is it possible for msn messenger to be changed to open Opera Browser instead? I already have Opera Browser set as my Default Web Browser.



I can do this very same thing when I am logged into yahoo instant messenger and it will open up my Opera Browser. As a matter of fact, it will open any web browser, as long as I have the browser itself set as my default browser.



Any help would greatly be appreciated...Thanks



Is it possible for MSN Messenger links to open Opera Browser instead of Internet Explorer?microsoft access



Umm no It's not possible. MSN messenger always will use Microsoft's own browser (IE) to view your Hotmail messages. :/



Is it possible for MSN Messenger links to open Opera Browser instead of Internet Explorer?windows mobile 6 internet explorer



no i dont think so but try making opera ur default search browser and see if this works.
tried editing the registry?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security