Friday, November 27, 2009

Phantom of the Opera date-connection?

I am asked to present a 10 minute speech about the musical performance, The PHANTOM OF THE OPERA. - I am having so much trouble with connecting this week-in-time with this topic.



%A clue has this date (week) somehow connecting with this performance. Help me find or make a connection between the date and Phantom of the Opera for my presentation, this Friday.



Thanks! :-)



Phantom of the Opera date-connection?microsoft zune



Phantom opened on Broadway on January 26th, 1988. This Friday is January 26! It will be Phantom of the Opera's Anniversary this week.



Phantom of the Opera date-connection?windows nt internet explorerI learned that this Phantom of the Opera debued on Stage in 1957. This year marks it's 50th anniversary. Thanks for your helpful (date)-reference. My presentation went very well. Report It


is it Andrew Lloyd Webbers birthday or something? This is a tough one. I dont know...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security