Friday, November 27, 2009

How I make Opera as default browser (Opera 9)?

I know, stupid question, but I've been looking under the preferences thing for a while, and I can't find the option to put Opera 9 as default browser.



How I make Opera as default browser (Opera 9)?www.microsoft.com



sorry wont sound very helpful, but its under opera options, look harder



How I make Opera as default browser (Opera 9)?microsoft windows xp internet explorer



Stop that bran--err my crow.



Look harder
following these steps,



1,go desktop and right click on IE icon



2, and select program then you can see one check box named as



Internet explorer should check to see whether it is the default browser



3,select this check box and close this window



now opera should open then change default browser.



byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.........
click properties on the start menu then on customize, then choose OPERA as the default browser for the internet

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security