Friday, November 27, 2009

Why in hell would you give to the OPERA!????

i was watching one of those celeb charity competition things, and they won the cash and decided to give it to the OPERA SOCIETY. oh, yah, needy opera. not like there are starving people, of abused children. no, no. the opera is FAR more important than saving lives. it really p*ssed me off, because that money could have saved someones life, it really could. i couldnt live with myself if i gave money to the ******* opera society. what is your opinion, because im rather p*ssed off right now.



Why in hell would you give to the OPERA!????windows vista ultimate



Their money, their prerogative. Bobby Brown wrote a whole song about it!



Why in hell would you give to the OPERA!????default browser internet explorer



I think you're awfully generous with another person's money.



What was the last charity you gave to? How much?



Also, did you ever think that these celebrities gave to humanitarian relief efforts also?
While I am a great admirer of opera, I do have to agree with you, in fact, one of the richest men in the world, Gordon Getty, is a devout opera lover and God knows he donates much of his fortune to his favorite art.
It's their choice to give to whomever they choose. I do not think that we should be forced via our tax dollars to support any artistic endeavor though. One person's art is another person's garbage.
I wouldnt
Oh, I thought you spelled Oprah wrong. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security