Sunday, November 29, 2009

Opera Pop what is the name of this tune??

hi all looking for this song. its kinda opera pop?? if that exists and if you have any more tunes like it i'd love to hear them!!



(the tune is on a youtube slide show about economic growth, but 've heard it before still don't know the name of the tune)



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlNTN953L...



thanks for helping me out



Opera Pop what is the name of this tune??microsoft works



I emailed the guy who posted it, with some very poor spanish. If he emails back, I'll edit my post!!



Good luck!!



Opera Pop what is the name of this tune??windows mobile internet explorer



I wish I could name this, but I will tell you of some similar pieces. Carl Orff wrote Carmina Burana, and Catulli Carmina, that have very similar sounds. It sounds like a hybrid of this and the Lion King.. Also in this vein is the soundtrack from 1492.
Keep checking back on the YouTube site. Someone has already asked the name of the theme music; maybe someone will answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security