Friday, November 27, 2009

What are the pros/cons of Firefox and Opera?

I'm really tired of Internet Explorer and I'm trying to decide whether to switch to Firefox or Opera.One con I thought of for Opera is that Yahoo! Toolbar won't work with it. There is a version for Firefox but how well does it work(compared to the Internet Explorer version?) In Opera,what is there comparable to Yahoo! Toolbar? Also,is it easy to transfer my favorites or would I have to do it manually?!? Also,how easy is it to choose either as my default browser and then switch if I want? Would you be for or against installing both Opera and Firefox? Also,should I keep Internet Explorer installed or not? If there's anything I haven't mentioned that you all think I need to know,PLEASE let me know!!



What are the pros/cons of Firefox and Opera?ie



Try doing a search on yahoo for browsers, download all of them, and try them one by one, and if YOU like one, then you have found the best one...............lol



What are the pros/cons of Firefox and Opera?microsoft internet explorer



firefox



pros everything



cons-nothing



opera - same
First try the Internet Explorer 7 beta 3.



THEN GO OPERA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security