Friday, November 27, 2009

Internet settings for opera mini 4 on my samsung d900i?

Hello all, Hav,nt been here for a while, due to an explosion in the road where I live. Unfortunately, it resulted in our home, burning to the ground, what was left was demolished. As we were left with what we were stood in , I have been computerless, Whilst in rented accomodation, my samsung d900i, o2 p and go, has to be my lline phone and computer. I trace history , i cant connect to any of my sites via password, 02 dont allow cookies, also should have had a document viewer on phone ,but its not on there,(ongoing btween ssung /02)I eventually have found mini opera which i have sent to my phone, it went to my java., but when i try to install it, it says network failed.ontact 02 for settings (i did but i think these are basic) also I have joined opera mini forum to try and find the settings , but need to activate the link on my email ,but there is never the option to activate a link here. Sorry if this is going on a bit, but had to come to int cafe to send thiscoz i cdnt log on 2 you



Internet settings for opera mini 4 on my samsung d900i?windows 95



The settings are provided by O2, these settings seems to be be locked to the phones internal explored (the crap O2 one you get) your best option is to contact 02 and ask them to eith unlock the settings on your phone to allow opera mini to access it OR ask them to resen the settings to you (and second batch) when installing the second batch them them to use opera as your browser



(i had the same problem and now mine works totally fine!)



Take it easy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security