Friday, November 27, 2009

How can life be a soap opera?

how is life a soap opera because i think my life is a soap opera.



My g/f caught me kissing another girl today in school(high school) but i did not kiss her, this other girl kissed me and my g/f saw us kissing. she wont believe me that she kissed me and i did not kiss her. I love my g/f alot and i dont want to lose her but everytime i am near this girl, she always tries and jump my bones lol.



so how can life be a soap opera.



How can life be a soap opera?windows firewall



Let her (your gf) cool down a little, then tell her that you're not into the other girl, the one that kissed you, and that you won't see her again, won't talk to or about her. She'll appreciate this. Also tell her something sweet, like "you know you're the only one for me"



How can life be a soap opera?microsoft frontpage internet explorer



tell that slut to stop jumping your bones because you have a girlfriend and you love HER. ;-) your GF is probably more angry that you are not telling this girl off than she is about the actual kiss. if you straighten things out and make sure the other girl knows whats up and then go talk to your girlfriend, i bet she'll be a lot more willing to forgive.
The plot thickens when your other girl decides to kiss your g/f, and your g/f enjoys it and then wants a 3some!!!! IF that happens, I have to say you are a legend, and you are one lucky guy!!!!



Yes, to all the girls reading this, most gus do have a fantasy of 2 women. If a guy has a fantasy of another guy while he's "working" on his lady, then he might be indicating that he wants to "paint both sides of the fence!!!!"



I am not an actor, nor do I play one on tv, but my friends say that I should write and make a movie or tv show. My life has more than a fair share of drama!!!! To all talent agencies that are seeking new talent, please email me!!!!!



Best of luck to you and your dilemma. Don't let it worry you too much, as there are other things more important that are needing your attention.



Talk to your gf and remember, you are young adults, not kids anymore!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security