Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Phantom of the Opera Videos?

I've seen a few Yahoo Answers postings - I am trying to find out if the ONLY Phantom of the Opera Music Video is in fact the video for "The Music of the Night"? Does anyone know where this video originates from? I would LOVE to see a video for the actual "Phantom of the Opera" song with Michael Crawford and Sarah Brightman but I am only finding ones from the movie (Gerard Butler %26amp; Emmy Rossum, I believe) OR a different variation done by Sarah Brightman and Steve Hanley(?) - and he absolutely cannot compare to Michael Crawford. His appearance doesn't even come close, let alone the vocals! Anyone know where I could find this or even just where it comes from?



Phantom of the Opera Videos?windows live messenger



No. there are a ton of videos for all of the songs. Just go on Youtube, and you will find the videos for practically all the variations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security