Sunday, November 29, 2009

Opera or ballet?

if you had to go to one, would you rather be subjected to opera or ballet?



Opera or ballet?windows messenger



I Have to say Ballet much better than opera



Opera or ballet?microsoft works internet explorer



Ballet, but I love both of them..
ballet. i never been to an opera.
Modern dance not so much ballet.
I love both but I would have to choose the opera
Ballet... I love dancing and watching people express and act through dance. It is truly an art. Plus - beautiful costumes and Body grace :-)
Ballet as it is far more interesting! Though.... certain operas contain quite some ballet
opera.
Opera. They are both crap but i could sit at the opera and make funny noises and try to put off the singers.
can i say neither??? if i had to choose i guess ballet

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security