Sunday, November 29, 2009

Opera winfrey or Tyra Banks show??

who do you vote for?



i vote for opera winfrey.



i personally think tyra banks is too much ... she over does everything from her expressions to her attitude to her hair every thing is fake .



i have been watching americas next top model and i find her really fake .... i know what to do... just switch off the tv..hehe



Opera winfrey or Tyra Banks show??windows live



COME ON !!



Oprah for sure, Tyra doesn't know how to interview



Opera winfrey or Tyra Banks show??windows media player 11 internet explorer



oprah because it is more popular and has better stuff than tyra banks show
i vote tyra. although of course i love oprah to...who doesn't. but it seems that oprah's shows are getting a bit boring and talking about thing i'm not interested in like getting your kids ready for school and stuff....i'm 17 i don't have any kids i need to get myself in school! but tyra she's more fun, she has more celebrity interviews and her show interests me more. that's kinda like what oprah was like back in the day....minus the craziness!
tyra



but oprah is great to
Well, I guess I would pick tyra, but only because opera's show bores me. I used to pretty reguarly watch tyra, but I think shes a little to over the top. Out of all talk shows... I pick Ellen lol
Like Oprah for a while, but think its time she retired...she looks bored to death half the time...shes a gazillionaire anyway....
Oprah of course
I say the big Oprah
Oprah is geared towards women with families...while Tyra is geared towards the younger generation.



I like Tyra coz I can get tips about makeup, fashion etc.
i luv oprah and besides tyra trys to fit in with the normal ppl to hard..she is f-ing rich...so why does she claim to have done all these things that us normal ppl do...did you see the show last week on fraud items beforeal when do you think the last time she bought a fake purse or clothes or a diamond......she is to much.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security